Sunday, October 13, 2013

Breakthrough! Or Not. October 13

After making my blog post last night I returned to the home of my parents and was surprised to find them up. Even more surprising, they had been discussing the visit to the retirement center and then...the biggest, strangest and most worrisome surprise of all: They're moving to the retirement center.

So this day consisted of hearing about the non-plan to move toward the non-decision with semi-pointless and incoherent preparations like using all the extra wood to build doghouses and having garage sales for metal scraps.

Will it happen? If it does, will it even work? One can only wait and see, and I'm so burned out listening to the absurdity and chaos I'm no longer willing to try to engage constructively.

In the meantime I'm in a beautiful place with beautiful weather.

 
Not Vaduz, but almost as good.

 
 
I have also been having a fun time polishing up the old Mercedes, which for an old wornout wreck is now looking pretty darn good:
 
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment